Pro Image Sports continues to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic with over 95% of its stores reopening by Aug. 1.
Pro Image Sports has expanded to 110+ locations across the nation and over 40+ franchise owners since the business opened its doors nearly 30 years ago in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Some of these stores will have adjusted hours and extensive safety precautions. Customers should check with the store individually for information regarding adjusted hours and other restrictions.
Although safety guidelines vary from store to store, and state to state, Pro Image Sports is generally taking the following precautions:
- Sanitizing high-touch surfaces like door handles, counters, light switches, remote controls, restroom surfaces, and credit card machines every two hours.
- Encouraging employees to wash their hands frequently with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
- Encouraging ill employees to avoid coming to work.
- Requiring all employees to wear protective clothing including a face mask.
- Encouraging both employees & customers to maintain social distancing rules.
- Limiting the number of customers in stores at once.
- Placing 6’ marking on the floor near the cash wrap area.
- Encouraging customers to avoid touching merchandise – sales associates will assist.
“We’re committed to providing a safe shopping experience for our customers,” said Ryan Laws, CEO or Pro Image Sports. “Please continue to stay safe and support local businesses.”
If sports fans feel uncomfortable shopping in store, they can continue to show their pride by shopping online at proimagesports.com. The site includes popular gear like jerseys, shorts, hats, and accessories representing NBA, NFL MLB, NHL, and NCAA teams. All customers receive free shipping on orders over $100.
For specific questions, email email@example.com. Stay informed about the latest updates by visiting Pro Image Sports social media channels.Request Info