Pro Image Sports is slowly reopening its stores with over half of its locations back in business by June 1. The proper safety precautions are implemented to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and promote a safe shopping experience.
Pro Image Sports has 110+ locations across the nation and over 40+ franchise owners since the business opened its doors nearly 30 years ago.
“We look forward to the reopening of our stores,” said Ryan Laws, CEO of Pro Image Sports. “We believe this is the right move to help our franchisees continue to succeed.”
Although safety guidelines vary from store to store, Pro Image Sports is generally taking the following precautions:
- Sanitizing high-touch surfaces like door handles, counters, light switches, remote controls, restroom surfaces, and credit card machines every two hours.
- Encouraging employees to wash their hands frequently with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
- Encouraging ill employees to avoid coming to work.
- Requiring employees to wear protective clothing including a face mask.
- Encouraging both employees & customers to maintain social distancing rules.
- Limiting the number of customers in stores at once.
- Placing 6’ marking on the floor near the cash wrap area.
- Encouraging customers to avoid touching merchandise – sales associates will assist.
“As always, thank you for your support during this time,” Laws said. “When you shop small, you’re supporting a small business owner and their loved ones.”
In the meantime, sports fans can continue to show their pride by visiting the Pro Image Sports website to shop fan-favorite gear including jerseys, hats, shorts, and accessories from the comfort of their own home.
For questions about store openings, please email email@example.com. For inquiries about specific store locations, customers should contact the store owner directly.